Thursday, November 1, 2012
Meal Planning
I am still in the process of trying to figure out what works for me as far as meal planning goes. (Any tips/tricks/hints would be GLADLY welcomed!!)
I started to make a very general meal plan to determine how much food I needed to buy. The first time I did a two week plan, but I think it was too overwhelming and will probably switch to a one-week plan.
This past week I didn't plan my meals and I'm regretting it now. I don't have enough of some things to get me through the week, and now have to lose sleep to go to the store. And I LOOOOOVE sleep. :)
I think meal plans are important, mainly so you can stay prepared. You can have food on hand to conquer cravings, and never have to "wing it" and end up making less than stellar choices because there was no option.
I'll be glad to figure out what works for me and get into a meal planning groove. This may also help me with budgeting for my food, which has been difficult with this diet- considering it requires a lot of meat.
Labels:
Diet,
Healthy eating,
meal plans
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment