Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I don't want to be skinny

I was walking on the treadmill yesterday, admiring the eye candy lifting weights. ;) Then I noticed this girl walk up to the weights.
She was clearly fit, but as soon as she started lifting you could see- girlie was RIPPED.
You could see every muscle in her shoulders/back. She looked strong, but not bulky or manly.
It reminded me- I don't want to be skinny. Yes, I'd like to weigh less. Sure, I'd like to be a little smaller. But I want to be strong. I don't want to be thin and frail- I want to be muscular and tone.
I want to be able to lift heavy stuff! :) I want to feel independent, not needing someone to lift or carry heavy things for me. :) I want to be able to hold my own with the boys, and yet still feminine enough to wear a dress without lookin like a cross dresser.
So no, I don't want to be skinny- I want to be STRONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment