So after already shedding a few pounds and having some small victories, I wanted to make a YAY! list, and a YAY-for-things-to-come! list. :)
Here's the things I've already noticed:
(WARNING! Some [probably all] of these may be a TMI)
-my doo-blay (as I so lovingly call my double chin) is getting smaller!
-My pants are actually starting to sit on my waist, instead of hiking them up under my boobs so I don't have belly overhang. (I warned you.)
-my underpants don't roll down under my gut if I take the stairs!
-I went down a notch on my watch! (Next stop-belt notch!)
-My thighs aren't trying to bust out of my pants!
As to what I'm looking forward to:
-Having jeans/scrub pants without holes in the thighs from where my chunky legs have rubbed holes through them. (Yep.)
-Not jutting out my head like a crane to prevent eight chins from magically appearing every time my picture is taken.
-Being able to shop in an age appropriate underwear store. Granny panties just aren't cute, friends. ;)
-Being able to go up two flights of stairs without feeling like I'm gonna stroke out.
-Not running every time a camera appears.
-Not knocking things over because "I can fit through there" turns into "I can fit through there- if my wide tail knocks everything off this table."
-Workin' out without screaming obscenities in my head. (Sorry Jesus- it's the truth.)
And long term goals:
-Wearing a baiting suit without feeling like a beached whale.
-No longer shopping in the "plus sized" section (Bee Tee Dub- can we please call it something else?! "Plus sized" sounds like a regular person PLUS another one could fit in my jeans.)
-Not fearing activities with friends that require physical exertion, a weight limit, or small areas.
So there are a few of my goals. I'm sure the list will grow as some get checked off the list, and I begin to find out what my body can actually do. :)
LMAO! My pants get the holes in the thighs too! That is annoying because the pants can be in perfectly good condition and then all of a sudden there are holes in the thigh area. :-P
ReplyDeleteIt drives me CRAZY!!!! lol
Delete