Sunday, November 11, 2012

GRRRRRRR!!!

I gained the two pounds back. Again. Dropped the f-bomb like the classy, God-fearing woman that I am. :/ BLAH.
I can't seem to get past 186. I need to get my tail in the gym.
There. I posted. That's all for today.

2 comments:

  1. Have you been working out? Weighing yourself at the exact same time everday (or whenever you do it)? If you're exercising, you could be gaining muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat. If you're not weighing yourself at the same time each day, your results may fluctuate. Also, your diet requires a lot of water; it could be water weight. There are just so many variables. The key is not to get discouraged and keep going! Everyone hits a wall at some point. It takes determination to get through it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't been to the gym since the diet started- so it's not new muscle. :/
      I make sure to weigh myself at the same time everyday, right after I wake up.
      Could e water weight... Who knows? :)
      I'm not gonna let it bring me down, but goodness did it tick me off! lol

      Delete