Thursday, October 25, 2012

Any diet works.

By request from a few friends, I'm going to post details regarding the Dukan Diet- the lifestyle change (I hate the word diet) I'm currently doing.
Before doing this though, I wanted to make something very clear.
Any. Diet. Will. Work.
There is no magical button to push to lose weight. There is no special 100% flawless book to read, food to buy, or exercise program to follow that will make you shed pounds and keep them off with little to no effort.
It takes work.
It takes planning.
It takes willpower.
It takes effort.
It takes fighting every meal, every self destructive thought... Deciding that being healthy is more important than indulging an addiction that will bring a second of satisfaction.

Making a change and alter your mindset regarding food. That's the only way.

I chose the Dukan diet because I feel it works best for me personally. That doesn't mean it'll work for you. You have to listen to your body, realize your pit falls, and commit to changing the way you view food, exercise, and your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment