Monday, December 17, 2012

Progress

Bodycombat kicked my tail again today. :) Lots of lunges, (I didn't tip over this time- so that's fun. :)) jacks, and PUNCHIN! lol
I love this class cause it makes me feel tough. It's anger and frustration release, and I love seeing the progress in my stamina.
My sciatica was full force tonight. I'd kick and when I dropped down into a squat or lunge it would lock up. :/ Still trying to figure out how to push through the pain, or if I need to do something different to work it out before and after. My foam roller helps, but I really need to make it a point to do it every single day.
My feet also cramped up about ten minutes into the workout. They always do that in this class, but not usually that quickly. It's SO frustrating, cause I have to lower my intensity by not bouncing or doing jacks to stop the cramping. :/ It honestly feels like Charlie horses in my feet!
I know workouts are supposed to hurt. They're supposed to burn and make you feel like you might die a little. :) I'm still in the stage where I'm figuring out good pain vs bad pain, and what to work through as opposed to stopping and working it out. I'll get there!
All in all it was a good workout, despite my feet and lower back trying to kill me. :)

4 comments:

  1. drink more water? cramping can be a sign of dehydration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I drink over 1/2 gal of water a day...so I don't think that's it. :/ lol However, it may be potassium, so I might try some bananas. :D

      Delete
  2. YAY!!! my comment was published for the first time :)

    ReplyDelete