Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bodycombat

I always go into bodycombat thinking I'm going to kick some tail, and yet it always kicks mine. ;)
I absolutely love this class! It is REALLY hard. It's similar to Zumba in that it is choreographed moves to music, only instead of dancing it's kickboxing. The first time I took bodycombat, I thought I might throw up! (My BIGGEST fear in working out!) I was breathing hard, my muscles were screaming, and the instructor says, "Ok- that was a great warm-up! Are you guys ready to work now?!" And the rest of the class yells, "WOOOOO!!!" I'm sure I would have wooed too, but gasping for air doesn't really make it possible to woo.
I learned quickly to take it easy in the beginning of each song, then push hard at the end, or I will be sorry! :) I can already see my endurance improving!
I love this class! Maybe I'm just a sucker for punishment, ;) but this is definitely a class that packs a punch! (I'm so cheesy.)

2 comments:

  1. Haha!! That's soooooo me!!!! :)))
    Good job girl!!!! :) as my thighs are SCREAMING at me for my newest workout... Oy... I CAN do this.... :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YOU CAN!! Way to go girl! :)
    What exercise are you doin?

    ReplyDelete