So this is pretty cool...
After doing bodypump yesterday at the gym, my gym buddy Linda and I were in the locker room gathering our stuff. As we're chatting about the class, a woman got my attention and said, "You know, this class is really working for you! I can see a big difference in you from when you first started!"
WHAAAAAAAT?!
To have a complete stranger feel encouraged by what I've been up to was a gift from God. A little reminder that how we live out our lives everyday can inspire people we don't even know! I need to remember this- in ALL aspects of my life. Not just working out.
I don't think I will ever get used to people noticing. It is so encouraging to have people excited with me! (No, I'm not doing this for anyone else besides me, but it's still pretty lovely!!) To coach people in their own new healthy choices, and celebrate when they start reaching goals and beating their own limitations of themselves is such an incredible blessing.
To all the people who constantly encourage, support, and inspire me- you have truly changed my life. :) Words will never explain what it means to me. :D
Yay!!! I'm so proud of you!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Meg!!! :D
DeleteThat's so great Kelli! And of course they would notice! You look amazing! (Not like you didn't before but you hyped up the fabulousness since losing the weight.)
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha Thank you!! You are doing SO FANTASTIC!!! I'm so excited for you! I am going to start saying that now!!"
ReplyDelete"I'm upping my fabulousness!"