Thursday, February 7, 2013

Not worth it!

So I cheated last night. I waited WAAAAY to long to eat (mistake #1) and since I didn't prepare any food (mistake #2) I went to the cafeteria at work (mistake #3) to grab something to eat.
I get down there, and HOT DOG!! There is lo mein, sweet and sour chicken, and egg rolls. We never get food this good on night shift. EGG. FLIPPIN'. ROLLS!!! Oh man, I'm just proud I didn't eat 12 of those suckers.
So, I got a little of each (not nearly as much as I really wanted-which I was kinda proud of) and headed off for some serious grub time.
Well...I knew it wouldn't make me feel lovely. I expected that. And I was correct. I was not feeling lovely. Instant bloating, belly yuck-ness, but here's the kicker! Apparently those mothers had some serious salt in 'em, cause I just about Incredible Hulk-ed outta my pants/shoes!! My feet and legs swelled so badly I'm lucky I kept my clothes on. Like a preggers ready to pop. Not cool body, not cool!!
So THEN, to counteract all of the sodium I just rapidly ingested, I drank a million gallons (just and estimate... Could've possibly only been a few thousand gallons) of water. So much so, that I thought my eyeballs (sorry Sara) might just float right outta my head. Needless to say the potty and I were BFF's last night. I had to sprinkle every 10 minutes. (TMI? Prolly.)
So, needless to say, we can cross Chinese food off the "worth it to cheat" list. Because, lemme tellya, it most CERTAINLY was not worth it.
Thankyouandgoodnight. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment