I got new gym clothes! I was so excited about them!! I really wanted to take a picture to show y'all, but no mirror in my house works very well for "selfies" (dumb word) so I waited till I get to the gym.
I pose, aim, go to take the pic then WHAM! The door opens and I gasp like I'm standing there naked and bolt away.
The lady pretended I wasn't crazy, and just kept it movin to the potty. (Maybe she really had to go?)
When she got out, I was laughing at myself, which probably made me look even more insane, then explained, "I got new gym clothes and I was all excited so I wanted to take a picture- and you CAUGHT me!!"
Luckily she was very nice and didn't report me to the front desk for being weird in the locker room. :) We had a convo about how having cute gym clothes made us wanna go to the gym. :)
So anyway, here's the stinkin' picture. I hope the two of you who read this appreciate what I went through to get it! ;)

Ok so number one...that is hilarious! And two, you look SO great! Congrats on your new level of hotness! :-)
ReplyDeletelol I should write a book! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you!! :D You're too kind! Compression pants are my new best friend! lol