Sorry I disappeared friends.
I know the three of you must be devastated, anxiously sitting at your computer waiting for my next post.
Truth is- I'm slacking, and don't feel like talking about it. Ha :) I haven't given up! I still eat healthy probably about 80% of the time, but at least once a day I cheat. And when I do- I cheat hard. Ha ha ha
I don't want people to get worried. I do not believe you have to eat 100% healthy 100% of the time and work out 7 days a week to lose weight. That's an unhealthy mindset, setting yourself up for failure.
However, I've gotten too comfortable. I've started eating without thinking about what I am eating will do to me. How bad it will make me feel. A small cheat here and there is no biggie. But the way I've been eating lately has:
-made me exhausted most of the time.
-made it harder to sleep, feel rested, and wake up
-made my stomach hurt
-made me incredibly grumpy
-made skip the gym
I'm all for a little treat now and then. Depriving yourself will only make you resent eating healthy, and inevitably you will end up quitting.
I have to be more deliberate about what I'm eating. I have to be better prepared, and have foods I enjoy eating that are healthy at my disposal.
So that's where I am. :) No weight loss in about 2-3 weeks. Not due to a plateau, but due to that ugly little food addiction rearing it's ugly head again.
No worries folks- I've got this. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment