I just wanted to post a before-and-after of sorts.
When starting the diet, I got a BMI (body mass index- im pretty sure it tells you what percent of your body is fat. lol) app.
In the first picture was my highest recorded weight. I was actually bigger, but I stopped weighing myself. As you can see,
I was in the "severely obese" category. :/ Not cool. My BMI was 36. I still have a hard time realizing I had been THAT unhealthy. I had been a "big girl" for a while... but I guess I never really realized just how big I had gotten.
Now...
I've gone down two categories, into the "overweight" category!! (Never thought I'd be excited to be considered "overweight"!! Ha ha ha :) My BMI has changed from 36 to 27.9!
Sometimes, I just need a little reminder of how far I've come. Even after losing 47 pounds, I have to fight giving up. I can still feel defeated, still want to just stop. But then I look at things like this... :) It's a pretty cool thing!
I just sneezed all over my screen. Gross. Have a beautiful day everyone! :)


That's great Kelli! It's crazy to think that you were considered severely obese! I would NOT have put you in that category. Anyway, congrats on your weightloss so far. You're almost to your goal! Keep it up and don't ever forget that this is a life-long process. :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks girlie!!
DeleteCongrats to you too!!! You are doing AMAZING! :) it's so much easier to do it alongside friends like you!! :)
We're gonna make it to our goals! I can't wait!!